Tuesday 23 January 2007

World's End Inn

I want my Second Life estate to be social and friendly. A place where people can gather, talk, chat and go do things together. I am used to running a guild in other games, having a good friendly atmosphere, doing things together, talking and having fun.


After going through a lot of names, we decided "The Worlds End" was a great name, summed up its location and had so meanings.



We talked about running a pub and I started building one a couple of days ago. My design is for four buildings linked together with a dance-floor in the middle. While building I was thinking of a typical old british farmhouse. A central old building with newer buildings added on. A family home that had been expanded over the centuries as it grew, different styles and sizes of building added as needed.


The above photo is nothing like my building but it does shows the typical European style of oldest building in the center with extensions added to extension and that is the look I am after.


The photo is from here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my Flickr pages! The Rose Inn is worth a vist, by the way. Always three good English ales on offer ....